Wednesday 16 March 2011

The Worker

I was reading an article titled,'Know your life number.'I was curious to know what this meant.Apparently numerologists have discovered a way that you can know your personality by using your date of birth.I calculated my life number and I turned out to be 'The Worker'.One who gets the job done and has more inner strength than any life number.My guaranteed success lies in shouldering responsibilities and not shying away from tough situations and job shopping and passionate relationships are not meant to suit The Worker.I was thinking that this guy was not far off.
Astrologers and numerologists have studied the stars, moon and planets' position to know when a person was born and know their actions and reactions.One is always tempted to peruse through the zodiac signs and they say something about you that sometimes defines your day.Though this may be and as  far as understanding man goes I believe it is more than that.As much as these revelations may have you pegged just because they touch some aspects of your life,they should not shape your life.You are who you are and not because  Scorpio  or  Virgo  says so.

No comments:

Post a Comment