Sunday 20 March 2011

Beauty over Brains

Laughing and chatting over lunch, a friend of mine suddenly confessed,"I am ugly,I've got sagging breasts and little drooping buttocks but I can still get men.I asked her how she did it.She gave me a straight answer,"Confidence:"she said.Truly beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
There is no greater secret to getting and keeping your man than to be confident.Have your own mind,your own sense of self and your own independence.Be an individual.The Leader not the Led.Have an opinion and don't be afraid to state it and know in you heart and in your mind that you are beautiful no matter who says otherwise.
You look at a guy and a girl together and you wonder,"What was that guy/girl thinking?"We are so quick to judge not knowing that looks,though important are not the be all end all.Having the looks but being a blonde just makes you a trophy as far as men as concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment