Sunday 20 March 2011

Tired Pick up lines and Truly fabulous Turn Downs

My favorite is:
Guy:Where have you been all my life?
Girl:Where I will be for the rest of it,In your wildest dreams.
         Here are other snappy put-downs to tired predictable come-ons.
Guy:How did you get to be so beautiful?
Girl:I must have been given your share.
Guy:Haven't I seen you somewhere before?
Girl:Yes thats why I don't go there anymore.
Guy:Can I buy you a drink?
Girl:Actually I'd rather have the money.
Guy:Hey baby,what's your sign?
Girl:'No Entry'
Guy:Will you go out with me this Saturday?
Girl:Sorry I am having a headache this weekend.
Guy:Your face must turn a few heads.
Girl:And yours must turn a few stomachs.
Guy:I think I could make you very happy.
Girl:Why?Are you leaving?

No comments:

Post a Comment